A large 53cm Chōchin (Japanese paper light) casting a soft, dappled light, made from a green/brown hemp washi paper. Even though the paper looks as if it is almost made of lace, the long strong hemp fibres make it surprisingly resilient.
- 53cm Diameter, 46cm High (approximately)
- Shade only, if you like the flex and lampholder, they are available here
- These shades now attach directly to the flex, you have a choice of a White or Black cord grip. These will work with any diameter flex/cable as long as it is round, not flat.
- Natural Washi paper from Tokushima prefecture (see our Care Guide)
- Fushitani Shouten, made by hand in Nagoya, Japan
- Find out more on our blog