An elegant and simple update on the traditional Japanese paper lamp shade made from strips of cream mulberry washi paper to show off the structure and maximise light. The skill is keeping the same tension in each paper section so the shade is balanced.
- 45cm Diameter, 45cm High (approximately)
- Shade only, if you like the flex and lampholder, they are available here
- Hangs with a black metal bracket compatible with all UK/EU lampholders and most others including US E26 sockets
- Washi paper from Gifu (see our Care Guide)
- Lamp shade made by hand at Fushitani Shouten in Nagoya, Japan
- Find out more on our blog