Designed by Yuichi Nara, the wood turning is so fine on these beautiful lampshades that the grain is illuminated from the inside, casting a warm and intimate glow. The soft grain, the natural flecks in the wood and the ribbing on the outside of the shade mean you will be the envy of your friends when they see these! Handmade from Zelkova wood in Japan.
Shade only, hanging kit sold separately. This shade will only work with this brass lampholder (although we have a US E26 Adapter available) and it will not work with other lampholders.
- 14cm Diameter, 10cm High.
- Hand-turned Zelkova wood (see our Care Guide)
- Hand-turned from zelkova wood in Ishikawa prefecture on the North side of Honshū, at the Morita Shikki workshop.
- Compatible with UL standard US electrics (adapter included for US customers)
- Find out more on our blog