Sazanami means the play of light over ripples, and the pattern is bold and energetic but still sophisticated. The kasuri technique gives a soft and gentle texture to the light. Vivid when unlit, but relaxed and comfortable when lit.
- 100% Kasuri dyed cotton, from the Nomura workshop in the famous town of Kurume, Kyūshū
- The measurements are: Bottom Diameter, Top Diameter, Length of Side (not height).
- Pattern placement can vary across shade sizes, if you need to know more, please do ask us.
- Shade made in the UK, the lamp base is not included, this is for the shade only
- Compatible with US E26 lampsockets
- If you need shades with a finial fitting to fit a harp, please get in touch. These can be made to order for a small extra cost
- If the shade you want is out of stock, then it will be made for you. Shades that are made for you cannot be returned (please see our T&Cs). If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch before ordering.