Sazanami is the poetic name for the play of light on ripples. This version has a rich nearly turquoise ground with contrasting nice slubby white pattern. This can be used as a pendant shade or on a desk lamp or standard lamp.
- 100% Kasuri dyed cotton, from the Nomura workshop in the famous town of Kurume, Kyūshū
- Pattern placement can vary across shade sizes, if you need to know more, please ask
- This is for a shade only, the lamp base or pendant is not included. If you like the cordset, it is available here
- Different styles of diffuser are available to hide the bulb for larger shades
- Compatible with US E26 lampsockets
- If you need shades with a finial fitting to fit a harp, please get in touch. These can be made to order for a small extra cost
- If the shade you want is out of stock, then it will be made for you. Shades that are made for you cannot be returned (please see our T&Cs). If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch before ordering.