An exuberant green floral print covers these shades with hints of red and yellow in places. The hand-dyed colours give a pleasing mottled, un-uniform texture to the pattern when the shade is illuminated, further softened by the texture of the paper itself. A testament to the adaptability of traditional paper-dying craft in Japan.
- Paper handmade and hand-printed in Japan, shades made in UK
- Pattern placement can vary across shade sizes, if you need to know more, please ask
- This is for a shade only, the lamp base or pendant is not included
- Different styles of diffuser are available to hide the bulb for larger shades
- Compatible with US E26 lampsockets
- If you need shades with a finial fitting to fit a harp, please get in touch. These can be made to order for a small extra cost
- If the shade you want is out of stock, then it will be made for you. Shades that are made for you cannot be returned (please see our T&Cs). If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch before ordering.