"Sazanami" is often translated as 'ripples', but the meaning is really the play of light as you look at the ripples. Like most Japanese patterns, it is inspired by nature and then turned into an abstract pattern through the kasuri weaving process. Bright and bold without being overpowering, this fabric is a favourite of ours.
- 100% Kasuri dyed cotton, from the Nomura workshop in the famous town of Kurume, Kyūshū
- Pattern placement can vary across shade sizes, if you need to know more, please ask
- This is for a shade only, the lamp base or pendant is not included. If you like the cordset, it is available here
- Different styles of diffuser are available to hide the bulb for larger shades
- Compatible with US E26 lampsockets
- If you need shades with a finial fitting to fit a harp, please get in touch. These can be made to order for a small extra cost
- If the shade you want is out of stock, then it will be made for you. Shades that are made for you cannot be returned (please see our T&Cs). If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch before ordering.