This paper is somewhere between the kozo papers and the Fallen Leaves paper - it has flecks and pieces in, but nothing bigger than a centimetre, in many different natural colours. The paper itself is very smooth and when the light is on, you can see that the paper doesn't have any visible long fibres, which gently accentuates the flecks. 11 inches is the maximum shade diameter we can squeeze out of the paper.
- Pattern placement can vary across shade sizes, if you need to know more, please ask
- This is for a shade only, the lamp base or pendant is not included. If you like the cordset, it is available here
- Different styles of diffuser are available to hide the bulb for larger shades
- Compatible with US E26 lampsockets
- If you need shades with a finial fitting to fit a harp, please get in touch. These can be made to order for a small extra cost
- If the shade you want is out of stock, then it will be made for you. Shades that are made for you cannot be returned (please see our T&Cs). If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch before ordering.