This beautiful natural textured paper from the Shimayu company incorporates leaves and debris pressed into the paper. Unlit the leaves look gold, but when the light is on, the leaves are gently silhouetted against the light. Because of the size of the sheets of paper an 11" diameter shade is the largest that can be made in this paper.
As you can see from the pictures there is some colour variation in the green because it is a handmade paper. For shades that are in stock, the pictures will be true to colour. If you are after a shade that is not in stock and that will be made for you, please get in touch if colour is an issue.
- Pattern placement can vary across shade sizes, if you need to know more, please ask
- This is for a shade only, the lamp base or pendant is not included. If you like the cordset, it is available here
- Different styles of diffuser are available to hide the bulb for larger shades
- Compatible with US E26 lampsockets
- If you need shades with a finial fitting to fit a harp, please get in touch. These can be made to order for a small extra cost
- If the shade you want is out of stock, then it will be made for you. Shades that are made for you cannot be returned (please see our T&Cs). If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch before ordering.