Kasuri lends itself to basic geometric patterns, where the blurriness of the process lends an attractively dishevelled air to the finished pattern. Here the offset squares in the pattern combined with the kasuri weave have a pleasing off-kilter quality to them.
- 100% Kasuri dyed cotton, from the Shimokawa workshop in the famous town of Kurume, Kyūshū
- Pattern placement can vary across shade sizes, if you need to know more, please ask
- This is for a shade only, the lamp base or pendant is not included. If you like the cordset, it is available here
- Different styles of diffuser are available to hide the bulb for larger shades
- Compatible with US E26 lampsockets
- If you need shades with a finial fitting to fit a harp, please get in touch. These can be made to order for a small extra cost
- If the shade you want is out of stock, then it will be made for you. Shades that are made for you cannot be returned (please see our T&Cs). If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch before ordering.