A large 53cm Chōchin (Japanese paper light) made from Kozo washi paper. Kozo refers to the mulberry tree, and the paper still contains flecks of bark and fibre, giving a pleasing organic and random feel to the shade.
- 53cm Diameter, 48cm High (approximately)
- Shade only, if you like the cordset, it is available here
- These shades now attach directly to the flex, you have a choice of a White or Black cord grip. These will work with any diameter flex/cable as long as it is round, not flat, and will work in any country
- Natural Washi paper from Gifu prefecture (see our Care Guide)
- Fushitani Shouten, made by hand in Nagoya, Japan
- Find out more on our blog