The gather in the shade and the blurriness of the kasuri technique soften this geometric pattern. By moving sections of the warp threads, the blocks in the pattern are stretched and broken, making a simple but effective pattern.
- 100% Kasuri dyed cotton, from the Shimokawa workshop in the famous town of Kurume, Kyūshū
- The measurements are: Bottom Diameter, Top Diameter, Length of Side (not height).
- Pattern placement can vary across shade sizes, if you need to know more, please do ask us.
- Shade made in the UK, the lamp base is not included, this is for the shade only
- Compatible with US E26 lampsockets
- If you need shades with a finial fitting to fit a harp, please get in touch. These can be made to order for a small extra cost
- If the shade you want is out of stock, then it will be made for you. Shades that are made for you cannot be returned (please see our T&Cs). If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch before ordering.