Designed by our friends at Unagi no Nedoko, this fabric is inspired by traditional sashiko stitchwork. The simple geometric pattern is a modern update on the technique and the hypnotic repetition of the sashiko is mesmerising, and the texture of the makes a very tactile lampshade!
Simple, yet sophisticated, these shades work on both a small and large scale.
- Fabric woven in Japan by Miyata Orimono, designed by Unagi no Nedoko
- Shades made in UK
- Pattern placement can vary across shade sizes, if you need to know more, please ask
- This is for a shade only, the lamp base or pendant is not included. If you like the cordset, it is available here
- Different styles of diffuser are available to hide the bulb for larger shades
- Compatible with US E26 lampsockets
- If you need shades with a finial fitting to fit a harp, please get in touch. These can be made to order for a small extra cost
- If the shade you want is out of stock, then it will be made for you. Shades that are made for you cannot be returned (please see our T&Cs). If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch before ordering.